Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Words of thanks and disdain

Red Sox fans have bothered to comment on this blog, and for that, I thank them. Even Hapi, who, I think, is drunk when he posts, or at least on his way there. If this is a result of the Yankees stinking up Major League baseball embarrassing themselves and giving good reason to bulldoze Ruth’s cathedral, maybe it’s time for a little soul searching on our part.

The Yankees and their fans enjoyed many years of winning, and were probably the most hated team/fans in sports. Things get tough, and we disappear. (Of course, it may be no Yankees fans read this thing.)

There’s a special pace in hell for fair weather fans - be sure Marlins fans have already booked their flights. I sure hope Yankees fans aren’t headed that way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I assume I am the reason for your post?

I guess I did peek over the fence, didn't I? I do admit, I read both the Boston Herald and the NY Daily News' sports sections. Always good to get the perspective of my favorite sport from the Universe's point of view.

Besides, you were the only one that brought up the thong!