Thursday, October 2, 2008

You haven’t heard the last of me!

Brian Cashman got his extension. Good. He deserves it. He makes reasonably good decisions and can’t force pitchers to not stink. He’s the right guy for the job ... plus, I’m pretty sure no one else wants it.

Except me.

Hear that Steinbrenners? I’ll take your ranting and raving and media antics.

I’m just saying.

Thespoof.com, which can be described as a poor, stupid, unfunny man’s onion.com, posted an article about how mad George Steinbrenner was about the Yankees not making the playoffs. If you’re a Yankees fan or are just in a good mood and want to be annoyed, here’s the link:

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s6i41459

Or, you could do yourself a favor and pretend I never mentioned it.

In other news: The special edition “Iron Man” DVD will rock your face off. Go buy it. In fact, if I were a Congressman, I’d demand a rider to the bailout bill be: Every American receives one copy of the double-disc “Iron Man” DVD. But not the Blu-Ray version. That would be fiscally irresponsible of me. It would be a misuse of taxpayer dollars, which we all know Congress vigorously protects and would never take an impossibly large amount of and heave straight into the gaping maw of Wall Street, whose participants deserve only a raging case of VD — any VD will do.

Fin.

No comments: