Sunday, March 30, 2008

Angst in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ...

Opening Day for the Yankees is tomorrow. I'm watching the Braves and Nationals and Joe Morgan, who's the Paula Abdul of baseball color guys (commentators, not black), agrees. Now the season has started. Not on U.S. soil? Doesn't count.

To my point about Morgan. Lastings Milledge? Has the potential to be a great player. Hanley Ramirez? Potential to be the best player is the National League. Who else Joe? How about Rance Mulliniks? How does he stack up? Look at the form. He could have been a great one.


Anyway, my blood pressure's already rising. Yanks face Roy Halladay tomorrow, with Chien-Ming Wang on the hill for the good guys. Great, the Doc versus a very strong Wang. Ha ha ... "strong Wang." I'm hoping for good things. Really, I am.

No comments: