Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Boycott continues ... kinda

That was the best pitching performance I never saw.

All right, I saw some of it, but after Gaudin's shaky inning, the writing was on the wall.

In the biggest series of the season, in a game you have to win, despite what Girardi will say, you go with Sergio Mitre in the 11th? The guy throws 5 pitches, the game is over and you're in second place. Where you should have been for the last week.

My two favorite things to yell at the TV these days are "Don't you take him out" and "Put that damn book down and manage the team." This is both pointless and embarrassing. I feel like Mickey in Rocky II, reacting to Apollo saying Rocky got lucky. I kick over my TV tray and storm, at ranting.

Of course, by "kick over my TV tray," I mean "Reach for my chocolate milk on my TV tray" and by "storm out" I mean, "change the channel."

It's close. Shut up. It is.

No comments: