Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Anybody notice ...

That Strasterheimburg guy pitched for the Nationals last night.

I think he did OK. I didn't see anything on ESPN this morning that overshadowed coverage of two finals series and, puke, the World Cup, which I think the rest of the world cares about a little.

I bailed on the Yanks last night when it 12-3. I wake up to 12-7 final, WTF? How do you allow a team like the Orioles, hopeless and heartless, to creep back into that game?

Phil Use (welcome back Michael Kay) gave another solid performance, while John Sterling once again proved he has neither shame, nor dignity. A "Granderson slam"? Grandy Man Slam would have been worse, I guess.

Give Sterling credit. He has a great job, he knows it and he loves, even if he goes too far sometimes. I criticize because I'm jealous.

No comments: