Thursday, October 8, 2009

That's one

Joe Girardi really wanted Game 1, I guess. Sabathia,, Hughes, Chamberlain and Rivera. I'm splitting hairs here, but didn't Hughes earn the right to be the bridge to Rivera? How does Chamberlain immediately slot into the eighth? Whatever.

The two runs the Twins pushed across show exactly why they are a pesky team. Get em on, get em over, get em in. Any way you can. Bloopers, passed balls, whatever.

I thought if the Yankees scored one against Duensing, they'd score 10. I was close. By the way, Brian Duensing looks like Johan Santana, just as Francisco Liriano did. Weird.

Great pitching and timely hitting for the Yanks, even from A-Rod. Ha!

What an odd pairing in what I can only assume are A-Rod's seats. Kate Hudson and Jay-Z? Who on Earth could wear those glasses and not look retarded? Harry Carey? Maybe? Mos Def probably.

If A-Rod's gonna hit, we need more starlets and rappers. More I say!

No comments: